Sunday, March 17, 2013

Live Your Style with adidas NEO

 
 How do you express your personality through your style?





Everyone has an own taste of  Style. I used to wear black everyday not because this is my favorite color just because for me it represents all kinds of moods and everything.

As I remember on my collage time they used to called my "black man" perhaps we have a band and I'm the drummer my band mates always wear black shirt.

I did'nt believe that black is from evil, saddness, mourning, bitterness, emo and what so ever.

As long as I wear it properly I considered it "THIS IS MY STYLE"


Nuffnang and Adidas neo will be giving away The first 100 Nuffnangers (with at least 1 ad unit) to register their valid blog post entries will receive two (2) tickets to this exclusive screening of So Undercover. The winners will be announced and emailed individually on March 14 and must RSVP on/before March 18 (12 NOON). Failure to do so will result to forfeiture of slots.

But it doesn’t end here just yet! The five (5) most expressive and creative entries that reflect the adidas NEO spirit will win a pair of adidas NEO sneakers.

Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.

Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.

NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.

NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.
www.facebook.com/adidasPhilippines

No comments:

Post a Comment